Saturday, August 30, 2014

Princess Liyah

A princess graced us with her presence this morning.  Her mommy, the queen, had a date with GG (the dowager) to go kayaking so we got to entertain royalty.

Cousins in the kitchen

This is one princess who does not need a prince (because she stole Darth Vader's lightsaber (with his hand still attached))

Having a chat with Lord Vader, I assume about the hand situation

I was informed that this is a princess and a prince in a castle.  Later it would be a princess and a crocodile.


The epic lightsaber battle that happened in the living room, kitchen, office, stairs, and bedrooms of my house

Even Jedi need a break for peanut butter crackers.
 My niece is, in a word, awesome.  I was so glad we got to hang out this morning and really sad when it was time for soccer class and Giddy and I had to leave.  Hopefully we will get together again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment