Sunday, July 27, 2014

More than meets the eye

I didn't sleep at all last night.  My head cold combined with pregnancy insomnia and heartburn giving me a feeling like I was drowning which triggered panic attacks until I finally got out of bed and watched Comic Con panels until the sun came up (ahh Comic Con, my happy place).  After I went back to bed Mac and Gideon went to the park.  When they got home Gideon presented me with some flowers (apparently they took the "spooky" path home and threw flowers they found on the ground at "bad guys".  It was nice of Giddy to want to give me ammunition against evil) and immediately launched into a lengthy description of his new robot transformation powers.  Of course I grabbed my camera.

  

(I found out later that Mac also turns into a spaceship and Gideon sits on his stomach and uses his hands to steer. It's pretty cute but I was forbidden to film it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment