Saturday, September 22, 2012

At the Gardens

I recently found out about a local photographer who does pictures of kids at the pumpkin patch in the arboretum, and since I have always wanted to visit the arboretum pumpkin patch we decided to give it a try. I am so glad we did!  After the pictures we wandered the gardens and ooh'ed and ahh'ed over the Dale Chihuly exhibits, great view of White Rock Lake, and interesting of assortment of artist themed houses.










Mac got more and better pics but they are on his phone which he selfishly takes to work with him everyday. Crazy.  So maybe more to come later.

Also worth mentioning are the EXCELLENT pictures taken by Bella Jewel Photography (http://www.bellajewelphotography.com/).  I was nervous that 15 mins wouldn't be enough time to get good pics, I was so wrong, Gideon's silly little personality totally shined through. 





No comments:

Post a Comment