Thursday, June 14, 2012

Splashing is the best

Gideon has decided splashing is the best which makes me very happy because I agree with him. Thank god for splash parks because our bathroom is starting to show signs of water damage thanks to his splashtastic bath times.

Emily showed us our first splash pad and Gideon really loved being able to play with his friends (Lyla, Flint, Haydrienne, Violet, and Aidan were ALL THERE. It was AWESOME) and running over to the play ground to cover his damp body in mulch and dirt.



Melissa told us about the splash park near our house and one day on a whim I decided to check it out. I didn't even shave my legs which was slightly embarassing since it was highly populated with outgoing moms. Lesson learned.



Last week we went back to our splash park with Auntie Bethany and cousin Liyah. Liyah is still figuring this whole water thing out but I think a good time was had by all.



I predict a very wet summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment