Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What a difference a year makes...

We saw the Easter bunny today, and as usual Gideon had a great time. Before we went to the mall we had an engineer come out and look at our foundation (which is apparently fine, thank god) and he kept saying how good- atured Gideon is. I could not agree with him more. I think there is both nature and nurture at work here but I will admit we have been lucky and I am eternally grateful to have a sweet boy who smiles at the Easter bunny and seems to enjoy almost every moment of life.

Well except for when his molars are moving. Dear lord that is the devil! I feel so sorry for Giddy, I know he can't help it, but he is exhausting me lately.

Also this is blowing my mind.



3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! He has that same silly smile! Lucky mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH. You can definitely tell it's the same kid, but wow has he changed!!! So cute:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! I cannot believe the change either. It's so nice to see things compared like that.

    ReplyDelete