Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day everyone! The drive back from the beach only took 5 1/2 hours, thank god. I am so happy to be in my clean house with my lovely animals. The beach was fun but perhaps not my thing. In the future I think I need to plan vacations where I can go to the movies and museums and restaurants. Sitting at the beach is boring lol. It really didn't help that my morning sickness decided to kick in on the 6 hour trip down there. It was miserable and I spent the rest of the week feeling awful but trying to have fun. The beach house was seriously amazing and our friends were fun to be around but just thinking about the trip makes me nauseous.

When we got home I gave Mac his father's day presents; a little card that expressed how lucky he is to have me and a onesie that says "I love Daddy".

Next weekend we are having my dad and Mac's dad over for a home cooked lunch so we can tell them we are pregnant. The moms already know, of course.

Tomorrow is our first ultrasound, I am so nervous! What if there isn't anything there? Tomorrow morning can not come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment