Friday, May 28, 2010

Testing...1...2...3...

Got my test results back from the doctor.
HCG: 24
Progesterone: 40
Now I just have to wait on pins and needles to find out what the second test says. Apparently an HCG doubling time of 48 hours is what we are looking for.

Have I mentioned I LOVE my doctor? After the debacle that was my last doctor he has been such a relief. When I was looking for someone new I called my GP's office to see if they recommended anyone. The nurse who answered the phone said "oh, you need to see Dr. Garner, he is the best." That is all I have been hearing about him since, be it online reviews or the nurses in his office, everyone LOVES Dr. Garner. I don't blame them, he makes me feel completely at ease and I totally trust his judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment